From beginning to end, Bartley Construction is a property manager's one-stop construction shop. We take great pride in our full-service rehab and reconstruction services, which can include fire restoration, mold remediation, and flood damage control. For the communities in need of a quick pick-me-up, we handle all sorts of general contracting requests. That can include carpentry, siding, roofing, or balcony repairs. We can also do concrete work, such as stamped concrete, sidewalks, or driveway repairs. Bottom line is, regardless of your needs, our team of experienced contractors are ready to help.
Our services include:
Fire & Flood Restoration
Full Rehab Service
Siding Hardiplank® Installation
Leasing Office Remodels
Performing due diligence prior to the acquisition of a multi-family property is critical to assess potential risks and protect your interests. Inspections of multi-tenant properties can vary widely in scope, time and cost. We can perform any type of inspection that is desired. Bartley Construction will be there, every step of way, to help identify and analyze these risks and provide recommendations on how to mitigate them. This includes:
- Assess condition of property including roofing, electrical service, common areas and exterior.
- Evaluate building system adequacies, remainder of serviceable life expectancies, and needs for maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
- A representative sampling of all structural and mechanical components like air conditioning / heating, plumbing, electrical system and unit interiors is inspected.
- Review property compliance with building codes, parking provisions, disabled access codes and regulations, and life safety.
- Review public records at local jurisdictions, obtaining copies of significant documents and inquire regarding existing code violations.
- Preliminary budget analysis.
Whether you are an owner, investor or potential buyer, Bartley Construction will help to ensure your investment is risk-free.